HIV R4P …Happening Now in Cape Town, South Africa (28-31 October 2014)
HIV R4P is the world’s first and only scientific meeting dedicated exclusively to biomedical HIV prevention research.
Conference Fast Facts
HIV R4P brings more than 1300 of the world’s leading prevention researchers, funders and policy makers for four days of exchange, debate and direction-setting for the field. The conference features:
- 722 abstract presentations (177 oral, 545 posters. The oral and poster counts include 29 poster discussions 65 late-breakers);
- 4 plenary, and 17 symposia and roundtable sessions;
- 300 international scholarships; five New Investigator Awardees;
- Webcasts of all oral sessions– available within 24 hours;
- An electronic archive of posters (ePosters);
- 12 satellite sessions;
- Networking lunches with experts in the field.